The Duke Ellington Project
Saturday 09 Jun 2018 19:30
This is a general admission, seated event which takes place in The Robert Bolt Theatre.
Concession tickets are available to the following patrons:
- students in full-time education,
- over 60 and in retirement,
- disabled people in receipt of benefits
- visual and hearing impaired people,
- people claiming Jobseekers Allowance,
- Trafford Leisure Pass holders.
Under 18s can get tickets for £5.
Wheelchair spaces + carer tickets are only available from the box office directly on 0161 912 5616.